Wisconsin moved up two spots to No. 10 in the AP Top 25 released Monday. Wins over North Dakota, Bowling Green and Oral Roberts are to thank, and now the Badgers find themselves ranked in the top 10 for the first time since 2011-12. That season, they reached No. 9 before consecutive losses to North Carolina and Marquette.
It's also Wisconsin's second top-10 ranking since ending 2007-08 at No. 6.
The 6-0 start matches Wisconsin's best under Bo Ryan, and the Badgers will have the chance to set the record Tuesday vs. Saint Louis in the Cancun Challenge semifinals in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico.
More from Bucky's 5th Quarter:
Follow @B5Q Follow @SBNationCFB
- Wisconsin football schedule: Getting to know Penn State
- Podcast: Kielbasa Kings talk Wisconsin keeping Paul Bunyan's Axe, BCS standings
- Week 14 BCS Standings: Wisconsin jumps to No. 15
- Axe to Grind: Wisconsin-Minnesota altercation shows rivalry flames fanned anew
- Wisconsin, Minnesota tussle after Badgers' win
- Wisconsin vs. Minnesota recap: The Axe Stays Here