Earlier this morning on Twitter, we shared Jason Kirk's entirely-too-freakin'-early 2014 bowl projections. Like, some of these games will be played in 2015. We're still in January 2014.
But hey, let's continue that theme. Here are the opening odds for the 2014 Heisman Trophy, courtesy of Bovada:
|Jameis Winston||QB||Florida State||2/1|
|Braxton Miller||QB||Ohio State||4/1|
|Mike Davis||RB||South Carolina||15/1|
|Everett Golson||QB||Notre Dame||25/1|
|Karlos Williams||RB||Florida State||33/1|
|Matt Johnson||QB||Bowling Green||66/1|
I suppose that's where you'd expect Gordon's odds to open, though I'm also tempted to boost him three or spots higher knowing how much damage he could cause when there's nobody stealing carries from him. I say that with the utmost affection for James White, too, by the way.
What do you think? Is Gordon a more feasible Heisman prospect?
- Wisconsin football recruiting: A best guess at the Badgers' 2014 board
- Purdue vs. Wisconsin preview: B5Q grills Hammer and Rails
- Wisconsin vs. Minnesota recap: Badgers drop third straight
- 2013 Wisconsin offense review: Running game led the way
- NCAA approves Jan. 1 contact date for prospective hockey recruits