Our man Scott Wisniewski is plugging away down in Chicago at Big Ten Media Days, and he'll have plenty more to come as we move throughout media sessions Wednesday and Thursday. Below, hear how Jared Abbrederis is planning to anchor Wisconsin's drastically new offense en route to a push for a fourth straight Rose Bowl appearance.
Abbrederis discusses a broken nose (minor, of course) he recently sustained in practice, how Wisconsin's once again the underdog and how Andersen's new spread-based offense looks. The Badgers' top receiver also spent some time discussing how the new quarterbacks have looked, especially Tanner McEvoy, who remains somewhat of a wildcard even after finding himself the victim of a robbery last weekend. Among the most interesting questions he faced: can, and will another receiver step up to take the load off him?
More from Bucky's 5th Quarter:
- 2013 Big Ten Media Days: Gary Andersen makes his debut on the big stage
- 2013 Big Ten Media Days Open Thread: Gary Andersen makes his debut on the big stage
- Badgers receive commitment from Notre Dame Academy defenseman Tony Stillwell
- 2013 Big Ten Media Days schedule: Gary Andersen to speak at 10:30 a.m. CT
- Wisconsin football recruiting: Counting the stars of quarterbacks past, present and future