Our man Scott Wisniewski is plugging away down in Chicago at Big Ten Media Days, and he'll have plenty more to come as we move throughout media sessions Wednesday and Thursday. Below, hear how Chris Borland is planning to anchor Wisconsin's drastically new defense en route to a push for a fourth straight Rose Bowl appearance.
Borland also chats about transiting to life under Gary Andersen (hint: it's no longer a transition), some great charitable efforts he and other Badgers have enjoyed and how he personally approaches his senior year when he's already enjoyed a decorated collegiate career.
More from Bucky's 5th Quarter:
- 2013 Big Ten Media Days Open Thread: Gary Andersen makes his debut on the big stage
- Badgers receive commitment from Notre Dame Academy defenseman Tony Stillwell
- 2013 Big Ten Media Days schedule: Gary Andersen to speak at 10:30 a.m. CT
- Wisconsin football recruiting: Counting the stars of quarterbacks past, present and future
- 6 former Badgers invited to U.S. National Team Orientation Camp