Another great show in the books. Listen here:
The first 30 minutes are dedicated entirely to the Final Four. We discuss:
- Why Wisconsin Badgers fans should be proud of this year's team
- What the future holds for next year's team
- The national championship game
- Will John Calipari leave the Kentucky Wildcats program
- Comments by UConn guard Shabazz Napier about the unionization of players
- Wisconsin-based college basketball teams -- was it a successful year as a whole?
Around the 30-to-35-minute mark, we play the post-game audio from Badgers guard Traevon Jackson. One of the best interviews I've heard in a while, talking about the moments after Saturday night's final shot and the love he has for the seniors and team as a whole.
We then discuss the Milwaukee Brewers' hot start -- what's been the biggest key so far to their 5-2 start? Obviously, the pitching.
Wrestlemania 30 was last weekend -- we briefly talk about our favorite matches from Sunday's big event.
The last 10-to-11 minutes include audio from Badgers Sam Dekker, Ben Brust and Josh Gasser as they talk about Wisconsin's defense at the end of Saturday's game, the love each player has for the team and the future of UW basketball.