Happy Wednesday, guys!
The biggest game of the year so far, and guess what? We have you covered!
Kielbasa Kings Sports Extravaganza on BlogTalkRadio
10 minutes in, Big Ten Network's Tom Dienhart comes on to look at Melvin Gordon and the Badgers' trip to Columbus to take on Braxton Miller and the Ohio State Buckeyes:
- Who has the advantage? Ryan Groy and the Badgers' offensive line, or Ryan Shazier and the Buckeyes' front seven?
- Who are Ohio State's offensive playmakers Badgers fans should take notice of Saturday night?
- Which program(s) in the Legends Division are in contention for a spot in the Big Ten Championship Game?
- How lucky Wisconsin fans are to have Joel Stave, compared to the situation in East Lansing with Michigan State
- Tom's predictions for Saturday's B1G match-up
We also welcome Land-Grant Holy Land's Matt Brown to go more in-depth with the Buckeyes about 45 minutes in. We look at Miller, Jordan Hall and the Ohio State offense, and where it could give Chris Borland and the Wisconsin defense fits, not to mention the Buckeyes' young front seven on defense.