Dobry wieczor, everyone!
We were fortunate to have the voice of Wisconsin football and basketball, Matt Lepay, on to discuss the 2013 Wisconsin Badgers in a special edition of Kielbasa Kings.
Kielbasa Kings Sports Extravaganza on BlogTalkRadio
One half of the great Badgers broadcasting duo next to Mike Lucas, Matt talks to us about his thoughts on this year's squad:
- The differences in expectations and atmosphere compared to 2012
- Who might shine on the offensive side of the ball, along with concerns on the offensive line and at wide receiver
- The aggressive new defense brought in by head coach Gary Andersen and defensive coordinator Dave Aranda
- Who could break out this year for the Badgers
- If he could pick one job in broadcasting, what would it be?
- How long it took to write his book, Why Not Wisconsin? From Barry to Bo: Broadcasting the Badgers from the Best Seat in the House (Check out the book here)
Of course, follow him on Twitter @MattLepay and listen to "Lucas and Lepay" in the morning on the Big 920 in Milwaukee and the Big 1070 in Madison.