Dobry wieczor, everyone!
We were fortunate to have the voice of Wisconsin football and basketball, Matt Lepay, on to discuss the 2013 Wisconsin Badgers in a special edition of Kielbasa Kings.
One half of the great Badgers broadcasting duo next to Mike Lucas, Matt talks to us about his thoughts on this year's squad:
- The differences in expectations and atmosphere compared to 2012
- Who might shine on the offensive side of the ball, along with concerns on the offensive line and at wide receiver
- The aggressive new defense brought in by head coach Gary Andersen and defensive coordinator Dave Aranda
- Who could break out this year for the Badgers
- If he could pick one job in broadcasting, what would it be?
- How long it took to write his book, Why Not Wisconsin? From Barry to Bo: Broadcasting the Badgers from the Best Seat in the House (Check out the book here)