Another big show coming up Monday night, 8 p.m. CT:
"The Polish Rifle" Scott Wisniewski and I will speak with ESPN Big Ten blogger Adam Rittenberg around 8:15 to talk about the 2013 Big Ten season. Topics we'll be sure to hit on include:
- Who will contend in the Leaders and Legends divisions?
- Where do the Wisconsin Badgers stand in the Leaders, and what are Rittenberg's thoughts on new Badgers head coach Gary Andersen?
- Which Badgers players will stand out this season?
- Who are his darkhorse picks in the Big Ten?
- Who's on the coaching hot seat this year?
Plus, we'll talk more Badgers preview and break down the Green Bay Packers and their roster moves following the exhibition loss against Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks. We'll also hit on the written statement delivered by suspended Milwaukee Brewers left fielder Ryan Braun.
More from Bucky's 5th Quarter:
- Wisconsin football schedule: Getting to know UMass
- Wisconsin football notebook: Gary Andersen likes Badgers' depth at offensive line
- First-year Big Ten head coaches and what to expect from Gary Andersen
- Wisconsin wide receivers looking to become deeper, more versatile
- Wisconsin schedule pick 'em: 1 home game, 1 road game
- Wisconsin wearing alternate helmet vs. Tennessee Tech