Recruiting is the lifeblood of any major college athletics team, but following it closely as a fan can sometimes be difficult and can often be time consuming. We’ll try and condense all the recruiting news you can use into this bi-weekly (sometimes more) post. It’ll include updates on current commits, including stats from their high school games, as well as news on players the Badgers are still pursuing. Let’s get down to business!
QBs camping at Wisconsin on June 3
- 2023 4-star (247 only) QB Brayden Dorman (Colorado Springs, Colo.) will be camping in Madison on Thursday. He is rated as the No. 139 player in the country and the No. 9 QB. He has offers from Oregon State, Middle Tennessee State, Kansas, Iowa State, Colorado State and Colorado.
Wisconsin today! ⚪️ pic.twitter.com/xx0MbYupWv— Brayden Dorman (@brayden_dorman) June 2, 2021
- 2023 QB Raheim Jeter (Duncan, S.C.) out of Spartanburg High School will also be on campus. While he hasn’t been rated by either major recruiting service yet, Jeter has offers from Georgia, Virginia Tech, Auburn, Mizzou, South Carolina and Memphis.
University of Wisconsin tomorrow! @efjohnson1972 #OnWisconsin— Raheim Jeter (@RaheimJ1) June 2, 2021
- 2023 4-star QB Mack Howard (Columbus, Miss.) out of Heritage Academy will be on campus according to Rivals ($). Howard is ranked as the No. 134 player and No. 9 QB in the country by the 247 Composite. He currently has offers from Kansas, Louisville and Middle Tennessee State, but could be leaving Madison with one if he impresses coaches on Wednesday.
⚪️— Mack Howard (@MackHoward_) June 3, 2021
- So far in the 2023 class, the Badgers have only offered 4-star (247 only) Cameron Edge (Hyattsville, Md.) out of DeMatha Catholic High School and so they’ll use their two camps, on Thursday and Monday, to evaluate which other signal callers they’ll be pursuing.
- There are obviously plenty of other players camping in Madison over the coming days and we’ll keep everyone posted on any new offers that come out.