The calendar has turned to November and the Wisconsin Badgers are one win away from bowl eligibility, so it’s probably time to start checking out where various media outlets think Wisconsin football will be spending the holidays this year.
There is still plenty left to happen this season, so the predictions are kind of all over the place, but the Las Vegas Bowl, the Citrus Bowl and the Outback Bowl each had two outlets think the Badgers could end up there. The Texas A&M Aggies out of the SEC are the only opponent that more than one outlet predicted Wisconsin to play.
After the way the season started, the fact that there are multiple predictions for Wisconsin to play a bowl game on Jan. 1 is pretty cool.
- Jerry Palm, CBS Sports: Las Vegas Bowl (Dec. 30), vs. Arizona State, Las Vegas
- Yahoo! Sports: Citrus Bowl (Jan. 1), vs. Auburn, Orlando, Fla.
- 247 Sports: Music City Bowl (Dec. 30), vs. Tennessee, Nashville, Tenn.
- Kyle Bonagura, ESPN: Las Vegas Bowl (Dec. 30), vs. Washington State, Las Vegas
- Mark Schlabach, ESPN: Outback Bowl (Jan. 1), vs. Texas A&M, Tampa, Fla.
- Athlon Sports: Outback Bowl (Jan. 1), vs. Kentucky, Tampa, Fla.
- Stewart Mandel, The Athletic: Citrus Bowl (Jan. 1), vs. Texas A&M, Orlando, Fla.