- Jonathan Taylor, RB (Colts): Taylor had another productive game on the ground for the Colts in Week 7. The second-year pro finished with 107 rushing yards and a touchdown on 18 carries in the Colts’ Sunday night win over the 49ers. Taylor, who had his fair share of fumble problems at Wisconsin, did fumble twice in the game, but lost only one of them.
Jonathan Taylor getting shifty pic.twitter.com/suqly0PKVt— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) October 25, 2021
- Melvin Gordon, RB (Broncos): Gordon rushed for a season-low 18 yards on eight carries in Denver’s Thursday night loss to the Browns. However, the seven-year veteran did add two catches for 14 yards and a receiving touchdown in the loss.
What an effort by Melvin Gordon for the touchdown— Adam Koffler (@AdamKoffler) October 22, 2021
There’s a reason Javonte Williams doesn’t just take the job, Gordon is no slouchpic.twitter.com/Os7jQ9BELZ
- Corey Clement, RB (Cowboys): The Cowboys had a bye in Week 7.
- Dare Ogunbowale, RB (Jaguars): The Jaguars had a bye in Week 7.
- Derek Watt, FB (Steelers): The Steelers had a bye in Week 7.
- Alec Ingold, FB (Raiders): Ingold played 26% of offensive snaps and finished with one catch for 29 receiving yards and had one carry for just one rushing yard. He also was on the field 62% of special teams snaps and notched one solo tackle in the Raiders’ win.
- Ryan Ramczyk, OT (Saints): Ramczyk started at right tackle and played every offensive snap in the Saints’ Monday night win over the Seahawks.
- Rob Havenstein, OT (Rams): The seven-year veteran started at right tackle and played 100% of offensive snaps for the Rams in Week 7.
- Kevin Zeitler, OG (Ravens): Zeitler started at right guard and played 88% of offensive snaps in the Ravens’ blowout loss to the Bengals.
- David Edwards, OG (Rams): Edwards started at left guard and played all 65 offensive snaps in the Rams’ win over the Lions.
- Tyler Biadasz, C (Cowboys): The Cowboys had a bye in Week 7.
- Alex Erickson, WR (Panthers): Erickson logged just six total snaps (one offensive, five special teams) and had two punt returns for 14 yards in the Panthers’ loss to the Giants.
- J.J. Watt, DE (Cardinals): The eleven-year veteran played a season-low 54% of defensive snaps and tallied one tackle for loss and one quarterback hit in the Cardinals’ win over his former team, the Texans.
- T.J. Watt, LB (Steelers):The Steelers had a bye in Week 7.
- Joe Schobert, LB (Steelers): The Steelers had a bye in Week 7.
- Andrew Van Ginkel, LB (Dolphins): Van Ginkel played a season-high 76% of defensive snaps and notched six total tackles and one quarterback hit for the Dolphins in Week 7.
- T.J. Edwards, LB (Eagles): Edwards was on the field for a season-high 41% of defensive snaps and finished with five total tackles in the Eagles’ loss to the Raiders. He also played 67% of special teams snaps in the loss.
- Ryan Connelly, LB (Vikings): The Vikings had a bye in Week 7.
- Zack Baun, LB (Saints): For the second straight week, Baun saw no snaps at linebacker for the Saints. However, the second-year pro did see action on 88% of special teams snaps and notched two total tackles in Week 7.
- Isaiahh Loudermilk, DT (Steelers): The Steelers had a bye in Week 7.