- Jonathan Taylor, RB (Colts): Taylor exploded for a season-high 145 rushing yards and two touchdowns in the Colts’ win over the Texans on Sunday. He also added 13 receiving yards on his lone catch of the game.
Jonathan Taylor turned the burners on for this run— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) October 17, 2021
- Melvin Gordon, RB (Broncos): Gordon rushed for 50 yards on ten carries and also caught three passes for 23 yards in Denver’s loss to the Raiders.
- Corey Clement, RB (Cowboys): The five-year veteran was on the field for 64% of special teams snaps for the Cowboys in Week 6.
- Dare Ogunbowale, RB (Jaguars): Ogunbowale played 57% of special teams snaps and notched one solo tackle in the Jaguars’ win over the Dolphins in London.
- Derek Watt, FB (Steelers): Watt logged 31 total snaps (6 offensive, 25 special teams) and had two solo tackles in the Steelers’ win over the Seahawks.
- Alec Ingold, FB (Raiders): Ingold played 27% of offensive snaps and 65% of special teams snaps on Sunday. The second-year pro finished with one assisted tackle in the Raiders’ win over the Broncos.
- Ryan Ramczyk, OT (Saints): The Saints had a bye in Week 6.
- Rob Havenstein, OT (Rams): Havenstein started at right tackle and played every offensive snap for the Rams in Week 6.
- Kevin Zeitler, OG (Ravens): The ten-year veteran started at right guard and played 94% of offensive snaps in the Ravens’ blowout win over the Chargers.
- David Edwards, OG (Rams): Edwards started at left guard and played all 66 offensive snaps in Week 6.
- Tyler Biadasz, C (Cowboys): Biadasz started at center and played 100% of offensive snaps in the Cowboys’ overtime win over the Patriots.
After allowing 11 pressures over the first 3 games, #Cowboys C Tyler Biadasz has only allowed 1 pressure over the last 3 games.— John Owning (@JohnOwning) October 18, 2021
I've been a vocal critic, but Biadasz has been much better in pass protection as of late.
- Alex Erickson, WR (Panthers): Erickson played a season-high 16% of offensive snaps and hauled in one catch for 17 yards in Week 6. The former walk-on also logged ten special teams snaps and had two punt returns for five yards.
- J.J. Watt, DE (Cardinals): Even in his eleventh year in the league, Watt is still making an impact on the field for the Cardinals. He finished Sunday’s game against the Browns with five total tackles, one sack, two quarterback hits and a forced fumble.
JJ Watt sacked Baker Mayfield and Case Keenum is now warming up for the #Browns pic.twitter.com/Pb5vgPmqwM— BetOnline.ag (@betonline_ag) October 17, 2021
- T.J. Watt, LB (Steelers): Watt saved the day for the Steelers on Sunday night, forcing a fumble in the closing minutes of overtime to set the Steelers up for the game-winning field goal. He finished the game with seven total tackles, two sacks, three passes defended and a forced fumble in the win. For his efforts, Watt was named AFC Defensive Player of the Week for Week 6.
TJ WATT FORCES THE FUMBLE. #HereWeGo— NFL (@NFL) October 18, 2021
: #SEAvsPIT on NBC
: NFL app pic.twitter.com/SbUBpLy0qI
- Joe Schobert, LB (Steelers): The six-year veteran played 77% of defensive snaps and notched two total tackles in the Steelers’ win over the Seahawks.
- Andrew Van Ginkel, LB (Dolphins): Van Ginkel played a season-high 71% of defensive snaps and tallied six total tackles, one quarterback hit and one pass defended in Week 6.
- T.J. Edwards, LB (Eagles): Edwards was on the field for 32% of defensive snaps and finished with four total tackles in the Eagles’ loss to the Buccaneers.
- Ryan Connelly, LB (Vikings): The former walk-on saw action on 66% of special teams snaps for the Vikings in Week 6.
- Zack Baun, LB (Saints): The Saints had a bye in Week 6.
- Vince Biegel, LB (Dolphins): Biegel is officially back in the NFL!
Vince Biegel back to the Dolphins finally became official today. The former #Badgers linebacker was signed to the practice squad.— Dave Heller (@dave_heller) October 20, 2021
- Isaiahh Loudermilk, DT (Steelers): Loudermilk played 12% of defensive snaps and notched one solo tackle in the Steelers’ Sunday night win over the Seahawks