We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about Michigan this week right here in this post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a How To Watch post, a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Ryan will be at Camp Randall to give you a first hand account of all the “action.” The Twitter account firing off average (when Drew is in charge) and informative (when Ryan is) tweets throughout the game. Owen will have grades after the game and we’ll have a bunch more stuff for you too!
It is somehow another early kick and FOX’s Big Noon Saturday is in town again (those poor bastards) and no one is feeling confident. Let’s go out there and, uh, play some football today!
- We started the week off with some healthy (?) Graham Mertz discourse.
- This may come as a shock to you, but the Badgers are no longer ranked in either of the major polls.
- Michigan doesn’t put out a depth chart because Jim Harbaugh is a real brain genius, but here is Wisconsin’s preliminary depth chart and injury report.
- Head coach Paul Chryst had things to say about stuff in his weekly press conference.
- On the recruiting front, the football team sent out a couple of new offers this week and also has some visitors in town for the game this weekend:
- Michigan is undefeated, huh? How else have they been doing this season?
- Big Ten Power Rankings after last week.
- Keys to picking up an important victory over the Wolverines this weekend.
- The one key matchup that could decide the game is in an area where you’d usually expect Wisconsin to dominate.
- Wanna try and win some money on the game? Tyler is here to help.
- Q&A with our friends at Maize N Brew.
- Viewing guide for the rest of the day in college football.
- An extremely insightful film room from Owen that breaks down some of what Wisconsin is trying to do on offense.
- Does Ann Arbor suck? Well,,,
- We had over 2,500 readers respond in our polls about the starting quarterback and what Paul Chryst should do about the offense. That’s pretty cool!