We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about Army this week right here in this post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a How To Watch post, a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Ryan will be in the press box giving you all of the information about the game that you need. The Twitter account firing off average (when Drew is in charge) and informative (when Ryan is) tweets throughout the game. Owen will have grades after the game and we’ll have a bunch more stuff for you too!
- We started off Sunday wondering where the hell Jalen Berger was only to find out later that day that he had been dismissed from the team.
- The Badgers aren’t ranked, but the polls were still plenty interesting this week.
- The depth chart and preliminary injury report for the game.
- Paul Chryst speaks to the media, presumably, because he’s contractually obligated.
- How have the Black Knights been doing this season?
- Our weekly recruiting updates:
- How do we see the Big Ten after six weeks? Here are the most recent Power Rankings.
- What do the Badgers need to do to slow down Army’s triple-option attack? Here are three keys.
- The Wisconsin defensive line may be the most important unit on the field on Saturday night.
- Looking to make the game a little more interesting tonight? Here’s our gambling advice.
- We talked with Patrick Mayhorn about Army’s option attack and their chances against UW.
- With the Wisconsin game not on until Saturday night, here is the viewing guide for the rest of Saturday’s action.
- Your official, in-depth Big Ten Week 7 preview.
- Who do Wisconsin fans think will run the ball better on Saturday night? Army or Wisconsin?
- Does West Point, N.Y. suck? Uh...no?
- How to watch/listen/stream the game tonight and a butt load of fun facts!