- UW is averaging 76.0 ppg during its five-game winning streak.
- The Badgers have recorded at least 11 conference wins in 10 of the last 11 seasons.
- Wisconsin registered its fifth win over a ranked opponent on the season. Only Baylor (six), Iowa (six) and Oregon (six) have recorded more.
- Head coach Greg Gard has now led the Badgers to 18 wins over AP Top 25 teams, with nine of those coming away from home.
- Wisconsin earned its eighth Quadrant 1 win of the season. Entering Thursday, only four teams had more than eight Quad 1 victories (Kansas 11, Baylor 10, Seton Hall 10, Creighton nine).
- The Badgers have won seven of their last 10 visits to Crisler Center, dating back to 2008.
Per the UW Athletic Department, and apropos of nothing, Wisconsin swept Michigan in football and men's basketball for the first time since doing so in back-to-back seasons in 2009-10 and 2010-11.— Bucky's 5th Quarter (@B5Q) February 28, 2020
- The Badgers reached 80 points in back-to-back road games for the first time since the 1994-95 season.
- The Badgers scored 43 points in the opening half, their most first-half points on the road this season.
- Wisconsin shot a season-high 53.7% from the field (29-for-54).
- The Badgers went 11-for-23 from three-point range (47.8%), their fifth-consecutive game with double-digit treys (12 vs. Ohio State, 15 at Nebraska, 12 vs. Purdue, 11 vs. Rutgers).
- UW has shot 43.9% from 3-point range during that five-game stretch (all wins).
Badgers are now leading the Big Ten in three-point shooting in conference play. pic.twitter.com/tcYzpk07lw— Bart T rvik (@totally_t_bomb) February 28, 2020
- Wisconsin improved to 12-0 this season when making nine or more three-pointers in a game.
- The Badgers had eight turnovers against Michigan. UW is averaging just 10.2 turnovers per game, the fourth-best mark in the nation.
- Junior G D’Mitrik Trice finished with 28 points on 10-for-16 shooting (5-for-6 from three-point range), reaching 20 points for the third time this season and seventh time in his career.
- Trice is shooting 49.1% from beyond the arc over the last 10 games (27-for-55).
- Junior F Micah Potter tallied 18 points in just 24 minutes off the bench and pulled down seven rebounds. He went 7-for-12 from the field.
- Potter’s average of 24.2 points per 40 minutes trails only Iowa’s Luka Garza (31.8) among Big Ten players in conference games.
- Junior F Aleem Ford posted 18 points on 6-for-8 shooting (2-for-3 from three-point range) and grabbed eight rebounds.