The Wisconsin Badgers (2-2 overall, 2-2 B1G) narrowly remained in the recently updated polls after consecutive losses to Northwestern and Indiana.
Let’s take a look at how the polls look across the Big Ten and the rest of the nation.
- Ohio State —> No. 4 Coaches Poll, No. 3 AP Poll
- Indiana —> No. 9 Coaches Poll, No. 8 AP Poll
- Northwestern —> No. 14 Coaches Poll, No. 15 AP Poll
- Iowa —> No. 18 Coaches Poll, No. 19 AP Poll
- Wisconsin —> No. 25 Coaches Poll, No. 25 AP Poll.
- BYU and Wisconsin were the two teams that fell the farthest in the polls while still remaining after losses to Coastal Carolina and Indiana respectively.
- The top four of the rankings were unchanged after all four teams won on Saturday.
- Four SEC schools stand in the top-10 of both major rankings.
- Cincinnati now stands as the highest ranked Group of Five team, and is set up to potentially earn a major bowl berth if they can remain unscathed.
AP Top-25: No. 20 North Carolina; No. 21 Colorado; No. 23 Texas; No. 24 Buffalo
Coaches Poll: No. 20 North Carolina; No. 22 Colorado; No. 23 Texas; No. 24 NC State
AP Top-25: No. 15 Marshall; No. 19 Oklahoma State; No. 21 Oregon; No. 23 Washington
Coaches Poll: No. 15 Marshall; No. 18 Oklahoma State; No. 20 Oregon; No. 23 Washington