We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about Illinois this week all in this one post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Due to COVID-19 precautions/protocols there is limited access to in-person reporting at Camp Randall, so we’ll all be hanging out online with you! We’ll have the Twitter account firing off average (when Drew is in charge) and informative (when Ryan is) tweets throughout the game.
It’s finally game day again. Let’s freaking do this!
- This game is a rare matchup where both the Badgers and Hoosiers are ranked.
- Here is a recap of Paul Chryst’s Monday press conference.
- The Big Ten Power Rankings heading into this week.
- The keys to victory over Indiana.
- How has Indiana been doing this year?
- Two facts and two questions about the Hoosiers this year.
- An advanced stats look at the last time the Hoosiers made the Rose Bowl.
- Six Wisconsin players discuss the game today.
- If you’re the gambling type, Tyler has all of the info you’ll need to make some money.
- We had questions, Crimson Quarry had answers for us.
- Paul Chryst talked to the media on Thursday and said that Jack Coan would be dressed for the game today!
Ope, hey there guy, glad we caught ya— Wisconsin Football (@BadgerFootball) December 4, 2020
Listen, it's been a long week.
But ya just gotta hang on til Saturday.
Let @CharlieBerens tell ya
OK, so keep 'er movin', Go Badgers,
and tell your folks we says hi. pic.twitter.com/F6x9aMz0cv