We have been waiting, what seems like, forever for the Duke’s Mayo Bowl to finally arrive and now...we’re here. It’s happening. The Wisconsin Badgers (3-3 overall) and the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-4 overall, 3-4 ACC) will meet in Charlotte, N.C. in the first ever Duke’s Mayo Bowl.
The Badgers come into the game with one of the best defenses in the country while Wake Forest has one of the most explosive offenses that UW has seen all season. As has usually been the case this year, this game will most likely come down to how well the Badgers offense can move the ball and if they can finish drives in the endzone and not with field goal attempts.
We’re doing the Tik Tok now— Wisconsin Football (@BadgerFootball) December 29, 2020
It’s crewneck season pic.twitter.com/07un4gi2Mz
Here are all of the posts that you’ll need to read to be up to date on both teams so you can sound smart while yelling at your TV this morning/early afternoon.
- After beating Minnesota and retaining Paul Bunyan’s Axe, QB Jack Coan announced he was entering the transfer portal.
- Later that same day, the Badgers accepted their bid to play in this here bowl game.
- Here is Paul Chryst’s opening press conference about the game.
- Final regular season Power Rankings for the Big Ten.
- Why Your Mascot Sucks takes on one of its white whales...the Demon Deacon.
- I’m assuming you, like us, didn’t watch very much Wake Forest football this year. Here’s how they’ve been doing in 2020!
- Three keys to beating the Deacs today.
- Your viewing guide for the rest of bowl season. There should be a few fun games in there ::stares at potential train-wreck IU/Ole Miss game::
- Vote on our Duke’s Mayo Bowl Prop Bets and then shout at us on Twitter when we don’t notice a mayo pun or when someone mentions that Jake Ferguson is Barry Alvarez’s grandson.
- Wanna make things a little more interesting today? Make some money with Tyler’s help.
- Chryst and a handful of players met with the media on Monday for a virtual Duke’s Mayo Bowl Media Day. Here’s what they had to say.
- Take a judgey look at Wake’s uniforms with Ryan.