We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about Illinois this week all in this one post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. The last regular-season game of the year is upon us! Drew will be manning the Twitter account all day (oh no!) because Ryan is at his wife’s master’s program graduation (yay congrats!) where Tim Tebow is apparently speaking! Tyler will have a game recap for you and we’ll try our best to enjoy what will assuredly be another B1G West slog this afternoon.
Let’s freaking do this, I suppose!
- The Badgers are hanging on in the No. 25 spot in both of the traditional polls, but they are no longer ranked in the CFP standings.
- Wisconsin opened as slight underdogs but throughout the week they are now favored by a couple of points.
- In head coach Paul Chryst’s Monday press conference he discusses Joe Rudolph’s play calling and how they are hoping to fix the offense this week.
- The depth chart that was released was actually updated this week! Jalen Berger is the starting running back and everything!
- As far as other depth chart things go, it sounds like WR Danny Davis III will still be out and freshman C Tanor Bortolini will be getting the start.
- This week’s Big Ten Power Rankings see Iowa steadily rising up.
- How has Iowa been doing this season?
- Here are Tyler’s three keys to a Wisconsin victory.
- We had questions about Iowa and Black Heart Gold Pants was there for us to answer them.
- An in-depth look at Iowa with two facts and two questions we have.
- Let’s judge Iowa’s fashion choices.