We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about Illinois this week all in this one post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Due to COVID-19 precautions/protocols there is limited access to in-person reporting at Camp Randall, so we’ll all be hanging out online with you! We’ll have the Twitter account firing off average (when Drew is in charge) and informative (when Ryan is) tweets throughout the game.
It’s finally game day again. Let’s freaking do this!
- In a shock to everyone, the Badgers fell in the polls after not playing for two weeks.
- Wisconsin got their COVID-19 outbreak under control and started practicing last weekend.
- Here is this week’s depth chart. It is the same as the Week 1 depth chart and we won’t know who is out until the players hit the field probably.
- Big Ten Power Rankings heading into this week’s games.
- Keys to victory over Michigan on Saturday night.
- How has Michigan been doing this season?
- Joe Rudolph and Jim Leonhard met with the media this week.
- Deep dive into the stats and Rock thinks Wisconsin should NOT run the ball???
- We had questions and our friends at Maize N Brew had answers.
- If you are the gambling type, here’s some advice so you stack that paper.
- Are Michigan’s uniforms...bad?
- A pair of questions and a pair of facts about the Wolverines.
Here are some posts from the opposing viewpoint to get you in the mind of a Michigan fan.