We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about the Rose Bowl rematch with Oregon this week in this post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a How To Watch post, a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Our photographer Matt Fleming is at the Rose Bowl photographing the game for us and we’ll have the Twitter account firing off average (when Drew is in charge) and informative (when Ryan is) tweets throughout the game. Tyler and Rock are also in Pasadena, as fans, so maybe we’ll get some tailgating updates from them.
It’s the Granddaddy of Them All time, folks. Let’s do this.
- In breaking news: the Badgers are going to the Rose Bowl!
- The Badgers finished No. 8 in the CFP poll. The Ducks are No. 6.
- Paul Chryst and Mario Cristobal talked on the phone to reporters after finding out they were playing in the Rose Bowl. They were both excited.
- Roundtable to talk about the B1G Title game and the Rose Bowl.
- Presumably if you are going to the Rose Bowl you are already there buuuuut if you are making a last minute trek to Pasadena here’s how to do it on a budget. You may miss kickoff. Here’s how to do it if you’re as rich as a Kardashian.
- Here are our daily Rose Bowl notebooks highlighting what’s going on off and on and the field: first one, second one, third one, fourth one.
- We did a three-part series of Q&As with Addicted to Quack. It was awesome and informative. Here is the overview of the Ducks and their fans. Here is the offensive preview and here is the defensive preview.
- Belz took a look back at Oregon’s season to truly see how they are doing.
- Get your last minute bets in on the game with help from Tyler.
- Who said what on Rose Bowl Media Day?
- Preview podcast with Montee Ball!
- Three keys to victory for Wisconsin over Oregon.
- Here are some links to the preview stuff on ATQ: Wisconsin overview with Drew, offense overview with Tyler, defense overview with Belz, their preview of the Badgers, film breakdown of the Badgers and Wisconsin personnel breakdown.
- Why Puddles sucks.
- Here are the depth charts for Wisconsin and Oregon.
Oregon’s depth chart was hard to screenshot, but hopefully you’re able to follow.
- Let’s go make history.
It's our turn. It's our moment.— Wisconsin Football (@BadgerFootball) December 31, 2019
Let's go make history.
Final Chapter: Rose#OnWisconsin pic.twitter.com/SSG9gMeMoY