We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about Northwestern this week in this post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a How To Watch post, a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Ryan is at Camp Randall covering the game for us and a number of us will be there as fans, so we may get some tailgating updates from them, and we’ll have the Twitter account firing off average (when Drew is in charge) and informative (when Ryan is) tweets throughout the game.
It’s game day, folks. Let’s do this.
- The Badgers moved up in all the polls after beating Michigan last weekend.
- Here’s how Kevin has the whole conference ranked in his weekly Power Rankings.
- Recap of Paul Chryst’s Monday press conference.
- A film breakdown of the Michigan game from Owen. Handy to have so you can talk intelligently about the Hippo formation at the bar this weekend.
- How you doing, Northwestern? An intro to the ‘Cats from Belz.
- Tyler breaks down the keys to victory for Wisconsin.
- Statistically there is no way that NU beats UW...right? Bob is pretty sure.
- Tyler and Belz preview Northwestern with Noah Coffman of Inside NU for your listening pleasure.
- Noah also took some time to answer our questions in written form!
- Injury report and depth chart, updated on Thursday, for the Northwestern game.
- Willie the Wildcat sucks. Ryan tells you why.
- Get your last minute bets in with help from Tyler.
- Week 5 viewing guide for after the Badgers game.
Here is the updated Northwestern depth chart and injury report. WR Bennett Skowronek being out for the game is a big blow for the already struggling NU offense.
Here are some tweets to get you ready for the game!
The rivalry between @BadgerFootball and Northwestern began in 1890. A year later, when this photo was taken, the schools met twice, playing to a 0-0 tie before Wisconsin won 40-0. The teams will wear throwback uniforms inspired by that time period in their next game. pic.twitter.com/0yuSLHypQr— BadgersHistory (@BadgersHistory) September 26, 2019
And here is one tweet to get you needlessly angry before noon on a Saturday!
This game was as crazy as they come.— Inside NU (@insidenu) September 27, 2019
Ahead of this weekend’s matchup in Madison, @WilliamKarmin04 caught up with former NU players to retell the tale of Northwestern’s wild victory at Camp Randall four years ago. https://t.co/girrPGMVGO