We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about Michigan this week in this post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a How To Watch post, a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Ryan is at Camp Randall covering the game for us and a number of us will be there as fans, so we may get some tailgating updates from them, and we’ll have the Twitter account firing off average (when Drew is in charge) and informative (when Ryan is) tweets throughout the game.
It’s game day, folks. Let’s do this.
- Here’s how the conference stands after Week 3.
- Badgers Week 4 depth chart.
- Badgers Week 4 injury report.
- Paul Chryst’s Monday press conference.
- How did Wisconsin commits fare in high school ball last week?
- Which recruits will be in town this weekend taking in the Badgers/Wolverines game?
- Bucky’s 5th Podcast featuring Anthony Broome from Maize n Brew.
- Tyler was on Michigan’s podcast as well!
- How you doing, Michigan? A recap of the Wolverines season so far.
- It took him a while, but Bob was able to get Michigan connected to Wisconsin.
- How will Wisconsin come out victorious on Saturday? Here are the keys to do so.
- Thoughts on the outcome of the game? Trevor Woods from Maize n Brew has some.
- Advanced stats preview of the game.
- Gambling preview of the game.
- Michigan’s mascot SUCKS!
Because Jim Harbaugh is an incredible tool, there is no depth chart for the Wolverines, so here is their entire God damned roster.
That was annoying. Michigan sucks.
Here are some tweets to get you excited for the game!
NEW POST: From the stakes to the weather, I love EVERYTHING about this Michigan-Wisconsin game.— Bill Connelly (@ESPN_BillC) September 20, 2019
* Will UW’s dominance carry over to teams with a pulse?
* Did UM do some self-scouting?
* Charbonnet & Cephus might be the difference-makers (good or bad).https://t.co/m2cNWYFEGj