Good morning! This is going to be a daily(ish) post that discusses the goings on of the rest of the Big Ten Conference, and the country as needed. Much like the European Union, the Big Ten is a loosely confederated group of entities that sometimes have the same goals (like free movement of people between countries or not winning national titles in football or basketball) and sometimes accept new members that they later regret (Estonia or Rutgers).
We hope that you will use this post to comment on things happening around the conference and also as a sort of daily open thread to discuss breaking news or argue about Spotted Cow.
- Tyler was on the (internet) TV!
- Ryan crossed enemy lines and answered some questions for Maize n Brew. He predicted the Badgers to win and people in the comments over there AREN’T HAVING IT!
- I will read anything on the internet about Jonathan Taylor.
- I hope this guy is playing for the Badgers on Saturday. His mustache is worth AT LEAST a touchdown.
That football player on the right, man. pic.twitter.com/5foNbZhOCT— Joanne Freeman (@jbf1755) September 19, 2019
- I think Greg Gard is taking pointers from Paul Chryst.
STRATEGY FOR BEING SUCCESSFUL IN RECRUITING pic.twitter.com/zcGwNAdLJS— ChrystMemes (@chrystmemes) September 19, 2019
- Congrats to Sydney Hilley. The No. 9 Badgers lost 3-1 at home to No. 10 Washington. There is a lot to be figured out for Kelly Sheffield and crew.
- Quintez Cephus vs. Lavert Hill should be a doozy.
- Recent history between the Badgers and Wolverines.
- 2020 4-star DB Henry Gray from Miami, Fla. commits to Nebraska.
- No. 21 Purdue is making the B1G proud by upsetting No. 16 UK in volleyball.
- Rutgers basketball is in the mix for a top-50 recruit. That is...surprising.
- Can Illinois beat Nebraska? Well, probably not, but let’s find out anyways!