We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for tonight’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about USF this week in this post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a How To Watch post, a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Matt is in Tampa, as a fan, so we may get some tailgating updates from him and we’ll have the Twitter account firing off average tweets throughout the game.
It’s game day, folks. Let’s do this.
- Fall camp breakdown of USF’s best players.
- Four facts we gleaned from Phil Steele’s preview magazine about the Bulls.
- A recap of USF’s spring practices and what to look for come fall.
- Travel guide to Tampa Bay!
- A recap of USF’s fall practices and what to look for Friday night.
- Gambling preview for the game.
- Keys to victory.
- Q&A with The Daily Stampede.
- Tyler did a Q&A for The Daily Stampede.
- Why Rocky D. Bull sucks.
- Wisconsin’s Week 1 depth chart.
- Wisconsin’s Week 1 injury report.
- Bucky’s 5th Podcast is back!
- Quintez Cephus is eligible to play!
Extremely fortunate to hang out and chat with the @uwalumni chapter here in Tampa this evening. One member, Griffin, wore this “Buc’y Badgers” shirt with @DGO23_, @jackCICHY, @DcotaDixon1 and @Beau_Allen on the back. Of course, these former #Badgers play for Tampa Bay now. pic.twitter.com/cWi62pkIdE— Jake Kocorowski (@JakeKoco) August 30, 2019
@Coppertail and Zydeco Brew Werks have both had good stuff so far on the brewery path. So far the Brosef Hazy IPA and the Tombstone Imperial Stout, both by Zydeco, are the leaders in the clubhouse. @LKolbe24— Matt Belz (@savedbythebelz) August 29, 2019