The first of at least two shows this week as we await to see which Wisconsin Badgers are selected in the 2019 NFL Draft. First, fullback Alec Ingold pops on the show to talk about his experiences preparing for this very week and more. Here’s the full breakdown of what we discussed:
- His entire experience from training to the NFL Combine to workouts and visits, including one to his hometown Green Bay Packers.
- The most stressful part of the process was (the combine, the workouts, maybe just the waiting?)
- His strengths and some areas of improvement that he’s been focusing on?
- Tons of football talk, including his favorite run concept for blocking and rushing, plus the position changes he adapted to during his time as a Badger.
- Be sure to listen to our quick hitters “Fill in the Blank” segment. We trash Peeps, ask him to manage Jake’s retirement fund and more.
- His plans for the NFL Draft and who takes over Wisconsin’s “Fullback City” for the Badgers.