The No. 21 Wisconsin Badgers host the Iowa Hawkeyes on Thursday night inside the Kohl Center.
Wisconsin (20-9, 12-6 Big Ten) currently sits alone in fourth place by a half game over Maryland. If Greg Gard’s squad wins its final two games, starting against the Hawkeyes, UW will lock down that spot in the conference standings along with a double-bye in next week’s Big Ten Tournament.
Iowa (21-8, 10-8) recently comes off a 14-point loss to Rutgers on March 2, and head coach Fran McCaffery will serve the second of his two-game suspension on Thursday night.
Wisconsin will honor seniors Ethan Happ, Khalil Iverson and Charles Thomas prior to the game as well.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Iowa will tip off 6 p.m. CT at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wis.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on ESPN with Jason Benetti and Robbie Hummel on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
Via ESPN.com/Watch and the ESPN mobile app.
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
Wisconsin’s likely starters
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 12.3 points per game; 2.8 rebounds per game; 2.6 assists per game; T-8th in Big Ten in three-point percentage (42.2 percent)
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.7 points per game; 4.0 rebounds per game; 0.9 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 17.8 points per game (fifth in Big Ten); 10.1 rebounds per game (third in Big Ten); 4.7 assists per game (third in Big Ten)
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 11.0 points per game; 3.3 rebounds per game; 2.0 assists per game; shooting 38.2 percent from three-point range
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 8.2 points per game; 3.9 rebounds per game; 0.9 assists per game; tied for second in Big Ten in blocks per game (2.0)