The second of three podcasts to drop this week, and we hone in on the Wisconsin Badgers’ first opponent in the NCAA Tournament, the No. 12 seed Oregon Ducks. To help us preview the Pac-12 Tournament champs, Adam Chimeo—Managing Editor of Addicted to Quack—joins the show.
Here’s the full breakdown:
- Do we bring up the 2014 NCAA Tournament game in Milwaukee? Is that bad karma for this upcoming game?
- Thoughts on Oregon’s seed and the end of its season where it rattled off eight straight wins to make the Big Dance.
- Junior guard Payton Pritchard and his development.
- What areas the Ducks have played well, and where they have struggled?
- Predictions for not just this game, but who comes out of the South region to make the Final Four.