Be sure to follow Bucky’s 5th Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and pretty much everywhere where you listen to your favorite podcasts!
The first of at least a couple episodes this week! Drew joins Owen and Jake to start off the week with analyzing this year’s NCAA Tournament! Here’s the full breakdown:
- Initial reactions to the Wisconsin Badgers receiving the No. 5 seed in the South region and what UW needs to do against the Pac-12 Tournament champion Oregon Ducks to avoid the upset. We also ask what the key matchups are between the two programs, and is it really just UW executing—especially from three-point range—like we all know Greg Gard’s team can and has shown at times this season?
- Going beyond the initial first round contest, we dissect the South region and ask how far Wisconsin could go in the NCAA Tournament, and give our potential upsets in this region as well.
- We look at the other seven Big Ten teams that are going dancing this week—who got a good region/seed, and who very well may have some understandable gripes.
- We ask which upsets the guys are predicting in the first round altogether.
- Lastly, our initial Final Four predictions!