Now, we know when exactly the teams will collide, and where you can watch.
The No. 5-No. 12 matchup between Wisconsin and Oregon on Friday at the SAP Center in San Jose, Calif., will take place after the conclusion of the contest involving No. 4 seed Kansas State and No. 13 seed UC-Irvine. As seen above with Wisconsin basketball’s tweet, that is estimated to be around 3:30 p.m. CT, and the game will be televised on TBS.
Other times and networks set for first round action involving the seven other Big Ten teams include the following for Thursday:
- East Region: No. 10 Minnesota vs. No. 7 Louisville; 11:15 a.m. CT, CBS
- East Region: No. 15 Bradley vs. No. 2 Michigan State; approx. 1:45 p.m. CT, CBS
- East Region: No. 11 Temple/Belmont vs. No. 6 Maryland; approx. 2:10 p.m. CT, truTV
- West Region: No. 15 Montana vs. No. 2 Michigan; approx. 8:15 p.m. CT, TNT (NCAA.com says 8:20 p.m. CT)
- South Region: No. 14 Old Dominion vs. No. 3 Purdue: approx. 9 p.m. CT, TBS (NCAA.com says 8:50 p.m. CT)
And for Friday: