Earlier on Sunday, we found out who the Wisconsin Badgers will face in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament in the Pac-12 Tournament champion Oregon Ducks.
Now, we know when exactly the teams will collide, and where you can watch.
On Sunday evening, NCAA.com and Turner Sports PR announced the times and TV schedule for the tournament.
The No. 5-No. 12 matchup between Wisconsin and Oregon on Friday at the SAP Center in San Jose, Calif., will take place after the conclusion of the contest involving No. 4 seed Kansas State and No. 13 seed UC-Irvine. As seen above with Wisconsin basketball’s tweet, that is estimated to be around 3:30 p.m. CT, and the game will be televised on TBS.
Other times and networks set for first round action involving the seven other Big Ten teams include the following for Thursday:
- East Region: No. 10 Minnesota vs. No. 7 Louisville; 11:15 a.m. CT, CBS
- East Region: No. 15 Bradley vs. No. 2 Michigan State; approx. 1:45 p.m. CT, CBS
- East Region: No. 11 Temple/Belmont vs. No. 6 Maryland; approx. 2:10 p.m. CT, truTV
- West Region: No. 15 Montana vs. No. 2 Michigan; approx. 8:15 p.m. CT, TNT (NCAA.com says 8:20 p.m. CT)
- South Region: No. 14 Old Dominion vs. No. 3 Purdue: approx. 9 p.m. CT, TBS (NCAA.com says 8:50 p.m. CT)
And for Friday:
- South Region: No. 10 Iowa vs. No. 7 Cincinnati; 11:15 a.m. CT, CBS
- Midwest Region: No. 11 Ohio State vs. No. 6 Iowa State; approx. 8:45 p.m. CT, TBS (NCAA.com says 8:50 p.m. CT)