The No. 4 seed Wisconsin Badgers hope to advance in the 2019 Big Ten Tournament, but to do so, they will have to take down a feisty Nebraska Cornhuskers squad that has won the first two days of the conference tourney.
Wisconsin (22-9) will be well rested after a 73-67 overtime win at Ohio State on Sunday. No. 13 seed Nebraska (18-15) upset No. 5 seed Maryland on Thursday afternoon in a 69-61 win inside the United Center.
The winner of this contest will move on to face either No. 1 seed Michigan State or No. 8 Ohio State in the conference’s semifinals.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Nebraska will tip off around 2 p.m. CT at the United Center in Chicago. Please note the start time may be influenced by the end time of No. 1 Michigan State/No. 8 Ohio State, which will be played before the Badgers and Huskers.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on BTN with Dave O’Brien, Jon Crispin & Rick Pizzo on the call.
Where can I stream the game?
Via BTN2Go.com and the BTN2Go/FOX Sports GO mobile apps
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 11.9 points per game; 2.8 rebounds per game; 2.5 assists per game; 40.6 percent three-pointer shooter
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 6.4 points per game; 4.6 rebounds per game; 0.9 assists per game; career-high 22 points and 14 rebounds in overtime win vs. Ohio State
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 17.8 points per game (fifth in Big Ten); 10.4 rebounds per game (T-2nd in Big Ten); 4.7 assists per game (third in Big Ten)
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 10.9 points per game; 3.3 rebounds per game; 1.9 assists per game; 38.6 percent three-point shooter; 78.3 free throw shooter
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 7.9 points per game; 3.9 rebounds per game; 0.9 assists per game; tied for third in Big Ten in blocks per game (1.9)