The No. 21 Wisconsin Badgers need a win to clinch fourth place in the conference and lock down the double bye in the upcoming Big Ten Tournament when they face the Ohio State Buckeyes on Sunday afternoon in Columbus.
Wisconsin (21-9, 13-6 Big Ten) dominated Iowa on Thursday night in its 20-point victory on Senior Night with help from forwards Ethan Happ and Khalil Iverson.
Ohio State (18-12, 8-11) has lost two straight and five of its last seven. The Buckeyes will be without sophomore forward Kaleb Wesson (suspension) once again, and in the past two games in his absence, they have lost by 35 to Purdue and 18 to Northwestern.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Ohio State will tip off at 3:30 p.m. CT at the Value City Arena in Columbus, Ohio
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on CBS with Ian Eagle and Bill Raftery on the call.
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 12.1 points per game; 2.9 rebounds per game; 2.6 assists per game; 41.3 percent three-pointer shooter
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.9 points per game; 4.3 rebounds per game; 0.9 assists per game; 11 points, 11 rebounds in first career double-double vs. Iowa on Thursday
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 17.9 points per game (fifth in Big Ten); 10.2 rebounds per game (third in Big Ten); 4.6 assists per game (third in Big Ten)
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 10.8 points per game; 3.2 rebounds per game; 1.9 assists per game; 38.1 percent three-point shooter; 78.5 free throw shooter
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 8.1 points per game; 3.9 rebounds per game; 0.9 assists per game; tied for third in Big Ten in blocks per game (1.9)