Three games remain in the regular season for the No. 19 Wisconsin Badgers, and Greg Gard's squad looks to stay in the hunt for the No. 4 seed in the upcoming Big Ten Tournament when they face Penn State on Saturday afternoon at the Kohl Center.
Wisconsin (19-9, 11-6 Big Ten) suffered a double-overtime road loss at the hands of Indiana on Tuesday night but hope to rebound in its second-to-last home contest of the season. Penn State (12-16, 5-12) rides a three-game winning streak into Madison and recently knocked off No. 17 Maryland on Wednesday night in a home victory.
Can the Badgers make it 12 straight over the Nittany Lions?
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Penn State will tip off 12 p.m. CT at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wis.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on BTN with Mike Monaco and Jon Crispin on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
Via BTN2Go.com and the BTN2Go/FOX Sports GO mobile app.
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 12.5 points per game; 2.8 rebounds per game; 2.6 assists per game; sixth in Big Ten in three-point percentage (42.8 percent)
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.7 points per game; 4.0 rebounds per game; 0.8 assists per game; averaging 14.0 points, 5.7 rebounds per game last three contests
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 17.9 points per game (fifth in Big Ten); 10.3 rebounds per game (third in Big Ten); 4.6 assists per game (third in Big Ten)
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 11.2 points per game; 3.3 rebounds per game; 1.9 assists per game; shooting 39.2 percent from three-point range
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 8.4 points per game; 3.8 rebounds per game; 1.0 assists per game; tied for second in Big Ten in blocks per game (2.0)