Wisconsin (17-6, 9-3 Big Ten) currently enters the weekend conference matchup on a six-game winning streak after a road win at Minnesota on Wednesday night. When did the Badgers start their streak? That would be on Jan. 19 in the home win against the then-No. 2 Wolverines.
Both teams are in the top tier of the conference currently as Michigan (21-2, 10-2) is in first place—and Wisconsin sits one game behind in a tie for third with No. 9 Michigan State.
The Wolverines hold a 55-22 series advantage against the Badgers when playing in Ann Arbor.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Michigan will tip off at 11 a.m. CT at Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, Mich.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on FOX with Gus Johnson, Jim Jackson and Andy Katz on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 13.4 points per game; 2.9 rebounds per game; 2.7 assists per game; third in Big Ten in three-point percentage (44.7)
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 4.8 points per game; 3.9 rebounds per game; 0.8 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 18.3 points per game; 10.4 rebounds per game; 5.1 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 11.2 points per game; 3.0 rebounds per game; 1.8 assists per game;
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 8.3 points per game; 3.2 rebounds per game; 1.1 assists per game; 1.9 blocks per game (third in Big Ten)