Wisconsin (16-6, 8-3 Big Ten) comes off a win over now-No. 24 Maryland at the Kohl Center on Friday night and looks to atone for a home loss against the Gophers on Jan. 3 when Greg Gard’s squad scored just 14 points in the first half.
Minnesota (16-6, 6-5) suffered a 10-point loss at Purdue on Sunday and now regroups in working to attempt to sweep the season series from its rival.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Minnesota will tip off at 8 p.m. CT at Williams Arena in Minneapolis.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on BTN with Cory Provus and Jon Crispin on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 13.6 points per game; 3.0 rebounds per game; 2.7 assists per game; third in Big Ten in three-point percentage (45.2)
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 4.8 points per game; 4.0 rebounds per game; 0.8 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 18.5 points per game; 10.3 rebounds per game; 5.1 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 11.3 points per game; 3.1 rebounds per game; 1.9 assists per game; fifth in Big Ten in three-point percentage (44.3)
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 8.3 points per game; 3.0 rebounds per game; 1.1 assists per game; 1.7 blocks per game (tied for third in Big Ten)