Hoping to extend their winning streak to three, the No. 19 Wisconsin Badgers take on the struggling Indiana Hoosiers on Tuesday night inside Assembly Hall.
Wisconsin (19-8, 11-5 Big Ten) took care of business on Saturday night in Evanston in taming Northwestern. On the flip side, Indiana (13-14, 4-12) lost in overtime to Iowa on Friday evening, and the Hoosiers have now lost five and a row and 12 of their last 13 games after starting the year 12-2.
Indiana leads the all-time series 95-74 against Wisconsin, and UW holds just a 28-53 record when playing in Bloomington. However, the Badgers have defeated the Hoosiers 19 of the last 21 meetings dating back to January 2008—including winning five straight contests.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Indiana will tip off 8 p.m. CT at Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Ind.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on ESPN with Dave Fleming, Dan Dakich and Molly McGrath on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
Via ESPN.com/Watch and the ESPN mobile app.
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
Wisconsin’s likely starters
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 12.6 points per game; 2.7 rebounds per game; 2.6 assists per game; fifth in Big Ten in three-point percentage (43.4 percent)
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.3 points per game; 4.0 rebounds per game; 0.8 assists per game;
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 17.7 points per game (fifth in Big Ten); 10.2 rebounds per game (third in Big Ten); 4.7 assists per game (third in Big Ten)
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 11.5 points per game; 3.3 rebounds per game; 1.9 assists per game; shooting 40.7 percent from three-point range
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 8.4 points per game; 3.6 rebounds per game; 1.0 assists per game; second in Big Ten in blocks per game (2.0)