Another game, another Big Ten matchup with conference implications for the No. 20 Wisconsin Badgers.
After a tough road loss at No. 6 Michigan this past weekend, Wisconsin (17-7. 9-4 Big Ten) looks to rebound and climb its way into third place against the No. 11 Michigan State Spartans.
Michigan State (19-5, 10-3) broke a three-game losing streak in its dominant home win against Minnesota on Saturday. Can the Badgers contain Cassius Winston and Nick Ward on way to a key conference victory?
The Spartans lead the all-time series 80-64, but the Badgers hold a 46-25 advantage when games are played in Madison.
Here’s all you need to know to catch the action via TV, radio or streaming.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Michigan State will tip off at 6 p.m. CT at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wis.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on ESPN2 with Dave Fleming, Dan Dakich and Molly McGrath on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
Via ESPN.com/Watch and the ESPN mobile app.
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 13.2 points per game; 2.9 rebounds per game; 2.5 assists per game; fourth in Big Ten in three-point percentage (44.9)
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 4.8 points per game; 3.8 rebounds per game; 0.8 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 18.3 points per game; 10.5 rebounds per game; 4.9 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 11.1 points per game; 3.1 rebounds per game; 1.8 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 8.4 points per game; 3.3 rebounds per game; 1.1 assists per game; 2.0 blocks per game (second in Big Ten)