We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about the rematch with Ohio State this week in this post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a How To Watch post, a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Our photographer Matt Fleming is at Lucas Oil Stadium photographing the game for us and we’ll have the Twitter account firing off average (when Drew is in charge) and informative (when Ryan is) tweets throughout the game. Tyler is also in the building so maybe we’ll get some tailgating updates from him.
It’s B1G Championship time, folks. Let’s do this.
- The Badgers moved into the top-10 after dispatching Minnesota.
- The Monday morning press conference roundup features Paul Chryst and some of the players.
- Wisconsin FINALLY moves up in the SB Nation FanPulse poll, but it’s still lower than in the AP or Coaches.
- Some light bowl projections after all of last weekend’s action.
- The Badgers move all the way up to No. 8 in the CFP. So why is Bob so mad?
- What about the Rose Bowl? Can the Badgers still make the Rose Bowl?
- Final regular season Power Rankings sees the top two teams in Indy.
- That loss to Illinois will haunt me to my grave. It’s Roast time!
- How has Ohio State been doing since we last saw them?
- What are the keys to victory this time around against the Buckeyes?
- Jonathan Taylor is the best running back in the Big Ten.
- B1G Title preview podcast!
- Matt from LGHL came back to talk to us about the Buckeyes and the game. He’s always informative so this is a good read.
- Oregon already won the PAC-12 title on Friday night, but here is a viewing guide for all day Saturday.
- An end of season look at how every team Wisconsin played fared this year.
- Who should you be cheering for today?
THE WILD WACKY WISCONSIN WAY TO WIN A CFP SPOT:— Bucky's 5th Quarter (@B5Q) December 7, 2019
Step 1) Oregon wins ✅
Step 2) LSU wins
Step 3) UVa wins
Step 4) Wisconsin wins pic.twitter.com/srNh51CIYS
- Updated Wisconsin injury report and depth chart.
- Get help for your last minute gambling and betting questions.
- Ryan randomly picked a state university in Ohio and tell you why IT SUCKS.
- Bob gives us the anatomy of an upset. What does Wisconsin have to do to beat Ohio State?
- Your weekly recruiting update:
- Let’s, and I can’t stress this enough, shock the world.
130 teams played 12 games this year— Wisconsin Football (@BadgerFootball) December 6, 2019
Only 16 get to play lucky #13
And we're one of them
Chapter 13: B1G pic.twitter.com/cCwKPNFsgw
- It’s Turbo Time.
Good morning. Go Badgers. Boo Buckeyes. Let’s do this...it’s Turbo Time! pic.twitter.com/6JLO9PMVLJ— Bucky's 5th Quarter (@B5Q) December 7, 2019
- Ohio State’s depth chart: