Good morning! This is going to be a daily(ish) post that discusses the goings on of the rest of the Big Ten Conference, and the country as needed. Much like the European Union, the Big Ten is a loosely confederated group of entities that sometimes have the same goals (like free movement of people between countries or not winning national titles in football or basketball) and sometimes accept new members that they later regret (Estonia or Rutgers).
We hope that you will use this post to comment on things happening around the conference and also as a sort of daily open thread to discuss breaking news or argue about Spotted Cow.
- Derek Watt is NOT a Pro Bowl dancer.
derek wanted in on it pic.twitter.com/ZzxhbNCxrK— Los Angeles Chargers (@Chargers) December 26, 2019
- Ryan Ramczyk has had a great NFL career so far. It’s crazy that he started at UW-Stevens Point.
The Saints have the best OT in football in 2019 pic.twitter.com/Q5eQEIUat1— PFF (@PFF) December 26, 2019
- The Badgers and Ducks are in California and we will have plenty of #content on the Rose Bowl leading up to the game on Wednesday.
- How many wookies do you think it would take to put together a better offensive line than Wisconsin has?
- Kind of a bummer that the 2015 team isn’t No. 1 but alas. Badgers really dominated the end of the list though!
Big Ten T-Rank teams of the decade: pic.twitter.com/pmf9ldpBWX— Bart T rvik (@totally_t_bomb) December 27, 2019
- Rough start to the tournament for Team USA and K’Andre Miller.
- Hot damn, Minnesota has a lot of players on this list. That’s annoying! But at least the Badgers have the second most.
The U-18 Women's World Championships have started. Here's the USA roster and where they've committed, plus a breakdown of which school have how many players on the list. pic.twitter.com/areY7YZFO3— Nicole Haase (@NicoleHaase) December 26, 2019
- A nice story on Seth Gross.
We captured Seth Gross kicking off his senior season at Wisconsin under Coach Bono.— FloWrestling (@FloWrestling) December 25, 2019
- Gophers lost their OC to Penn State.
Confirmation: https://t.co/7G9ZA6vkKD— The Daily Happy Holidays Haver (@TheDailyGopher) December 26, 2019
- Here is Penn State’s reaction from the new OC signing. And here is Minnesota’s.
- Michigan DE Kwity Paye is returning for his senior season.
- A former blue chip Ohio State DB has transferred to Rutgers.
- Wisconsin as Liverpool? Sure! I’ll take it! My beloved Newcastle United as Illinois though? Ugh.
- The Only Colors thinks that Wake is going to be at MSU. Woof.