Our man on the sidelines, Matt Fleming (@B5QPhotos) took some awesome shots during the game on Saturday. Here is a gallery of the best ones.
Give him a follow and let him know what you think about the pics!
- In an on-going snowstorm, the Badgers beat Minnesota to regain Paul Bunyan’s Axe, 38- 17.
- Danny Davis III lets the crowd know that Jonathan Taylor’s TD has put UW in the lead, 10-7. UW would never surrender the lead.
- Jack Sanborn notches one of his six tackles vs the Gophers.
- Jack Ferguson leaves would-be tacklers behind during his 20 yard pass reception. It would convert a 3 rd and 5 and lead to UW’s first points of the game.
- Jonathan Taylor netted 115 total yards and three touchdowns in the game.
- Jack Sanborn (#57) has tipped a pass and Caesar Williams (#21) comes up with the interception. Williams returned the interception for 14 yards.
- Isaac Guerendo during his 49-yard kickoff return. It would set up UW for a quick score.
- Jack Sanborn (#57) after his 1 st half sack of Tanner Morgan.
- Jack Coan congratulates Quintez Cephus as the Badgers go up 17-7.
- Tanner Morgan about to complete a forward pass.
- Mason Stokke runs the ball for 7 yards in the 4th quarter. Stokke ran twice for 14 yards total.
- Garrett Rand sacks the Minnesota QB and forces a fumble. Rand had seven tackles on the day.
- Garrett Groshek (#37) during his 70 yard screen pass reception.
- Cormac Sampson (#85) executes a pancake block as Jonathan Taylor (#23) scoots past and into the end zone.
- The Badgers celebrate the retrieval of Paul Bunyan’s Axe
- Senior WR A.J. Taylor with the Axe.
- Center Tyler Biadasz yells his approval; the Axe is home.