We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about Iowa this week in this post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a How To Watch post, a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Our photographer Matt Fleming is at Ohio Stadium photographing the game for us and we’ll have the Twitter account firing off average (when Drew is in charge) and informative (when Ryan is) tweets throughout the game.
It’s trophy SZN, folks. Let’s do this.
- Badgers didn’t play last weekend. Badgers moved up in the rankings though!
- The SB Nation FanPulse poll from this past week.
- And the first CFP rankings of the season where the Badgers were ranked...shockingly high!
- Coach Dad’s Monday press conference recap.
- How the conference looks after Week 10.
- Bucky’s 5th Podcast previews Iowa.
- How has Iowa been doing this year?
- Keys to victory over Iowa.
- The B1G Roast is back after a week’s absence. SORRY!
- There are a lot of good games this weekend. Here is your viewing guide.
- Who should you be rooting for this weekend?
- State Street Stats is back and has a lot to say about...how many syllables are in the word “Iowa.”
- We interviewed Jonah from Black Heart Gold Pants and he gave us all the inside info on the Hawkeyes.
- Depth chart and injury report for the game against Iowa.
- How to make some money on the game today.
- Herky sucks.
- Your weekly recruiting posts:
- Does anyone still have their towel from this game?
An unforgettable visual from Nov. 13, 1999 was a pregame giveaway to the 79,404 fans who jammed Camp Randall. The towels were waved and twirled every time @BadgerFootball tailback Ron Dayne touched the ball en route to setting the NCAA career rushing mark in a 41-3 win over Iowa. pic.twitter.com/Jqgk4kzuu9— BadgersHistory (@BadgersHistory) November 8, 2019
- It’s TROPHY SZN, baby!
- Here is Iowa’s depth chart: