We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about
Iowa Minnesota this week in this post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a How To Watch post, a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Our photographer Matt Fleming is at TCF Bank Stadium photographing the game for us and we’ll have the Twitter account firing off average (when Drew is in charge) and informative (when Ryan is) tweets throughout the game.
It’s Paul Bunyan’s Axe time, folks. Let’s do this.
- The Badgers moved up in the AP Poll after beating Purdue.
- All of your various bowl game predictions for Wisconsin.
- Injury report and depth chart for the Badgers against the Gophers.
- What did Paul Chryst have to say to the press on Monday?
- Wisconsin continues to be disrespected by the SB Nation FanPulse voters.
- The Badgers still technically have a chance at making the Playoff. A lot of it involves a couple of teams ahead of them ceasing football operations in the next week.
- B1G Power Rankings heading into the last regular season weekend of the year.
- State Street Stats takes a look at how Wisconsin’s defense matches up with Minnesota’s offense.
- How you doing, Minnesota?
- Three keys to victory over the Gophers.
- Minnesota preview podcast, featuring some sad basketball talk!
- Here’s a handy guide on what else to watch this weekend.
- Your rooting interests as a Wisconsin fan this weekend.
- The B1G Roast was only a couple of days late, whatever, screw you, I’m on vacation!
- Gambling preview for Wisconsin vs. Minnesota.
- Goldy SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!
- Q&A with The Daily Gopher to give us some insights on our friends to the west.
- I apologize to Minnesota. I did a really good job I think.
- Your weekly recruiting update:
- Get our God damned Axe back!
TAKE. IT. BACK.— Wisconsin Football (@BadgerFootball) November 29, 2019
Chapter 12: AXE pic.twitter.com/f3wRZdPBdy
- This is an amazing video.
And this... well, this is a pretty accurate portrayal of every Badger after @Hintzey's magic moment.#OnWisconsin pic.twitter.com/nVd3pJmIO1— Wisconsin Football (@BadgerFootball) November 28, 2019
- I was supposed to meet Jake at Guy Fieri’s restaurant this weekend. I am sorry I am in Arizona Jake!
In another of @eric_nehm’s #NBAEats, I present this “cowboy burger” from Red Cow here in Minneapolis pic.twitter.com/OmjDEBOKjX— Jake Kocorowski (@JakeKoco) November 30, 2019
- Here is Minnesota’s depth chart: