Our man on the sidelines, Matt Fleming (@B5QPhotos) took some awesome shots during the game on Saturday. Here is a gallery of the best ones.
Give him a follow and let him know what you think about the pics!
- Wisconsin defeated Purdue 45-24 on Saturday and now leads the series 50-29-8. UW began a 14 game winning streak vs Purdue on 10/16/04. Purdue has been ranked in the AP Top 25 only once from 2006-2019.
- Aron Cruickshank scores a 1st quarter TD on a jet sweep. It was the second consecutive game in which Aron scored in the 1st quarter.
- Aron Cruickshank is congratulated by his teammates. Cruickshank carried the ball 3 times for 47 yards in the win over Purdue.
- Badgers QB Jack Coan gets hit while attempting a pass. Coan was 15 of 19 attempts (to six different receivers) for 203 yards and 2 TDs.
- Jonathan Taylor sets out on his 51-yard TD run. Taylor would record his 12th 200 yard rushing game.
- Mason Stokke on a 13 yard pass reception in the 1st quarter. Stokke would score a TD in the 4th quarter.
- Linebacker Christian Bell celebrates his 10 yard sack on 4th down v Purdue. The 4th down stop yielded a very short field which was converted to a UW TD three plays later.
- Safety Eric Burrell after his interception in the second half. Eric was 4th on the team in tackles v Purdue.
- Kendric Pryor streaks down the sideline in the 3rd quarter. Pryor caught 4 passes for 47 yards.
- Quintez Cephus hauls in a TD catch vs Purdue. Cephus led the team in receptions and now has 74 receptions for 1201 yards and 11 TDS for his UW career.
- Garrett Groshek converts 3rd and 19 with this 22 yard run in the 3rd quarter.
- Jonathan Taylor runs through a gap created by Cormac Sampson (#85) and Tyler Biadasz (#61)
- Senior A.J. Taylor (#4) gets a rousing send off from his fellow wide receivers.
- Jonathan Taylor is greeted by his teammates and coaches. It is perhaps the last time #23 will play at Camp Randall, having established the three year NCAA rushing record.