- Russell Wilson, QB (Seahawks): The Seahawks had a bye in Week 11.
- James White, RB (Patriots): White had a quiet game in New England’s low-scoring 17-10 win over the Eagles. The former Super Bowl hero had four catches for 16 yards and added 20 yards rushing on five carries. It’s been a somewhat disappointing season for White, who has just two touchdowns after notching 12 a year ago, but I’m certain some postseason heroics are on the horizon.
- Melvin Gordon, RB (Chargers): The former Pro Bowler ran for 69 yards on 14 carries and had three catches for 21 receiving yards in Week 11. Gordon was a victim of game script on Monday night, as third down back Austin Ekeler stole some snaps while the Chargers played from behind for most of the game.
- Dare Ogunbowale, RB (Buccaneers): Ogunbowale finished with three catches for only 10 yards in the Bucs’ loss to the Saints.
- Derek Watt, FB (Chargers): Watt saw only seven snaps at fullback but was once again a huge factor on special teams and played 78% of such snaps for the Chargers on Monday night.
- Ryan Ramczyk, OT (Saints): The third year right tackle started and played every offensive snap in New Orleans’ win over the Buccaneers.
- Rick Wagner, OT (Lions): Wagner was inactive for the Lions due to a concussion he suffered in last week’s game.
- Rob Havenstein, OT (Rams): Havenstein was inactive for Week 11 after suffering a knee injury last last week. He is expected to miss his second straight game this upcoming Sunday.
- Kevin Zeitler, OG (Giants): The Giants had a bye in Week 11.
- Travis Frederick, C (Cowboys): The former All-Pro started his tenth straight game at center and played 100% of the offensive snaps for the Cowboys.
- Ryan Groy, C (Chargers): Groy was active but saw no action in the Chargers’ win over the Chiefs.
- Troy Fumagalli, TE (Broncos): Fuuuuuuum! The second year tight end had his first career touchdown in Denver’s loss to the Vikings. The three-yard score was Fumagalli’s only catch of the game and he played a season-high 29 offensive snaps.
- Lance Kendricks, TE (Chargers): Kendricks was active for Monday’s night game against the Chiefs but never saw the field.
- Alex Erickson, WR (Bengals): Erickson was targeted five times but had just one catch for zero yards in Cincinnati’s Week 11 loss to the Raiders.
- Beau Allen, DT (Buccaneers): The six year veteran played 15 defensive snaps and recorded one tackle against the Saints. Allen has been an admirable backup to Vita Vea at nose tackle this season.
- Joe Schobert, LB (Browns): Schobert was all over the field on Thursday night, finishing with 10 tackles, a sack, two tackles for loss, and two interceptions. The former walk-on is once again putting together an impressive season for the Browns.
- T.J. Watt, LB (Steelers): Watt tallied four tackles, two quarterback hits and a sack against the Browns, as he continues to make a case for Defensive Player of the Year. The former Pro Bowler has at least one sack in four straight games and has 10.5 sacks on the season.
- Vince Biegel, LB (Dolphins): Biegel has settled in nicely as a starter at outside linebacker for the Dolphins and had five tackles on Sunday.
- Leon Jacobs, LB (Jaguars): After a hamstring injury kept him sidelined the past three weeks, Jacobs returned to the field on Sunday. The second year pro played 16 defensive snaps and had one tackle in Jacksonville’s loss to the Colts.
- Michael Deiter, OG (Dolphins): The third round pick has started all ten games at left guard for the Dolphins and played every offensive snap in Week 11.
- Alec Ingold, FB (Raiders): Ingold had one carry for three yards and played 24% of offensive snaps for the run-heavy Raiders.
Jon Gruden on Alec Ingold: "If there's a better fullback in the league right now I sure would like to see him. He can run it, he can catch it and he can certainly escort. He can line up in a couple different positions. He has versatility and helps us in short yardage." #Raiders— Anthony Galaviz (@agalaviz_TheBee) November 18, 2019
- David Edwards, OG (Rams): Edwards started his fourth straight game at guard (two at RG, two at LG), as the Rams offensive line looked much-improved in their win over the Bears on Sunday night.
- T.J. Edwards, LB (Eagles): The undrafted rookie saw eleven snaps at inside linebacker and finished with one tackle in Week 11.