Our man on the sidelines, Matt Fleming (@B5QPhotos) took some awesome shots during the game on Saturday. Here is a gallery of the best ones.
Give him a follow and let him know what you think about the pics!
- Quintez Cephus finishes his important catch on 4th down, resulting in a 1st down. The Badgers would go on to convert a field goal to finish this 2nd quarter drive.
- Eric Burrell celebrates the victory with Badger fans. Burrell was second on the team with 6 tackles including one TFL.
- Jack Coan drops back to pass during the 2nd half. Coan went 13 of 21 for 162 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs, and 1 W.
- Jonathan Taylor reacts to his teammate’s conratualtions.
- Aron Cruickshank (#1) breaks the tackle from the Nebraska kicker on his way to an 89 yard TD return. The TD would quickly tie the game after Nebraska’s opening touchdown. It would be Aron’s 2nd career TD.
- Jonathan Taylor breaking tackles on his way to a touchdown. Taylor would gain 200+ rushing yards for the third successive time v Nebraska.
- Offensive linemen David Moorman (#68) and Tyler Biadasz haul away the giant block of Freedom. The trophy stays home, as foretold by Zack Baun.
- Danny Davis III rushing for 29 yards and a 1st down to finish the victory.
- Jack Sanborn (#57) is escorted off the field after his 1st half interception. The Badgers would use the short field to score a quick touchdown.
- Zack Baun (#56) congratulate Jack Sanborn (#57).
- A.J. Taylor splits defenders…
- Quintez Cephus (#87) navigates a block from Jack Dunn (#16). Cephus had 3 catches for 23 yards v Nebraska.
- Zack Baun celebrates his 20 yard sack of the Nebraska QB. Zack had two TFLs.
- …and has nothing but green turf ahead of him. Taylor had two catches for 65 yards and one TD.
- Reggie Pearson JR leaves the field of play after sustaining an injury. Pearson would return and lead the team in tackles with 10 including a 4th down goal line stand to finish Nebraska’s final effort.
- Badger players wait to take the field before the game against Nebraska. The victory would increase UW’s lead in the series to 14-10-4 overall and push the winning streak to seven.
- Faion Hicks with one of his three tackles on the day. Unusually for the Badgers, the secondary topped the team totals in tackles, ahead of linebackers, as 3 of the top 5 tacklers came from the secondary.
- Kendric Pryor ran the ball 3 times for 30 yards.