We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about Kent State this week in this post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a How To Watch post, a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Ryan is at Camp Randall covering the game for us and a number of us will be there as fans, so we may get some tailgating updates from them, and we’ll have the Twitter account firing off average (when Drew is in charge) and informative (when Ryan is) tweets throughout the game.
It’s game day, folks. Let’s do this.
- Kevin’s Week 5 Big Ten Power Rankings to get you primed for what’s coming today.
- There wasn’t much movement in the national polls after last week, but here are both of the rankings.
- Chris Orr was named B1G Defensive POTW. Can he go back-to-back?
- An updated (on Thursday) injury report and depth chart post.
- Roundup of Paul Chryst’s quotes from his Monday press conference.
- Owen breaks down the film of Wisconsin vs. Northwestern.
- The B1G Roast wants Nebraska relegated.
- An introduction to Kent State and how they’ve done so far this year from Belz.
- What are the keys to victory against the Golden Flashes? Tyler tells you here.
- Bucky’s 5th Podcast previews Kent State and there is also some basketball media day stuff in there.
- We had a two part Q&A for Kent State this week! The first was with SB Nation’s Hustle Belt and the second was with the Record-Courier in Kent, Ohio.
- Get your last minute bets in on the game with help from Tyler.
- Kent State mascot sucks.
Hey, look, it's my Twitter account that has existed for years. That wrong take should tell you how legit the rest of your article is. https://t.co/LbSUfNTNqK— ⚡ Flash the Eagle ⚡ (@KentStateFlash) October 4, 2019
Kent State got on the airplane to come to Madison, so I guess this game is happening!
Here is the Kent State depth chart.
Here are some tweets to get you excited to fight with the Kent State mascot...I mean for the game.
Well. That's not the most awful thing I suppose. He won't have to deal with the heartbreak of another disappointing B1G conference shortfall.— ⚡ Flash the Eagle ⚡ (@KentStateFlash) October 5, 2019