- Russell Wilson, QB (Seahawks): Wilson had an efficient game against the Falcons, completing 14 of 20 passes for 182 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions. Through eight weeks, the former Super Bowl champion has led the Seahawks to a 6-2 record and thrown just one interception.
- James White, RB (Patriots): In New England’s 27-13 win over the Browns, White had a season-high 75 receiving yards on four catches. He also added four rushing yards on two carries.
James White in the open field is a problem pic.twitter.com/SissEqOQOM— NFL on ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsNFL) October 27, 2019
- Melvin Gordon, RB (Chargers): The fifth year veteran had eight carries for 31 yards and his first rushing touchdown of the season in the Chargers’ win over the Bears. Gordon also caught two passes for three yards.
MELVIN GORDON SCORED A TOUCHDOWN— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) October 27, 2019
Fantasy owners rejoice pic.twitter.com/BDO1Ev7tok
- Dare Ogunbowale, RB (Buccaneers): Ogunbowale played the second most snaps (27) among Bucs running backs and caught one pass for three yards in Week 8.
- Derek Watt, FB (Chargers): Watt played only five snaps at fullback and had one carry for two yards. He continues to be a mainstay on the Chargers’ special teams units, playing 69% of special teams snaps.
- Ryan Ramczyk, OT (Saints): For the eighth straight week, Ramczyk started at right tackle for the Saints. The third year pro has played every offensive snap this season.
- Rob Havenstein, OT (Rams): Havenstein once again started at right tackle and played 100% of the offensive snaps in the Rams’ Week 8 win over the Bengals.
- Rick Wagner, OT (Lions): Wagner started his seventh straight game at right tackle and played all 63 offensive snaps for the Lions.
- Kevin Zeitler, OG (Giants): The eight year veteran started at right guard and played every offensive snap in the Giants’ loss to the Lions.
- Travis Frederick, C (Cowboys): The Cowboys had a bye in Week 8.
- Ryan Groy, C (Chargers): Groy played six special teams snaps for the Chargers.
- Lance Kendricks, TE (Chargers): Kendricks was inactive for the Chargers in Week 8.
- Troy Fumagalli, TE (Broncos): For the fifth straight week, Fumagalli was inactive for the Broncos.
- Alex Erickson, WR (Bengals): Erickson led the Bengals in receiving yards for the second straight game, finishing with 97 yards on six catches. The past two weeks have been a nice coming-out party for the fourth year veteran, but with AJ Green’s return in Week 10 (after a bye in Week 9) Erickson’s production will likely take a step back.
- J.J. Watt, DE (Texans): Watt will miss the remainder of the season after tearing his pectoral muscle on Sunday. It’s a real bummer for the nine year veteran who also had season ending injuries in 2016 and 2017. Watt had three total tackles and one pass deflection before exiting the game in the second quarter.
This game can be beautiful and it can also be brutal. Absolutely gutted that I won’t be able to finish the season with my guys and give the fans what they deserve. I truly love this game and can’t stand letting you guys down. Thank you for all of the thoughts & well-wishes.— JJ Watt (@JJWatt) October 28, 2019
- Beau Allen, DT (Buccaneers): The backup nose tackle has been a key depth piece for the league’s best run defense and played 13 defensive snaps in Week 8.
- Joe Schobert, LB (Browns): Schobert played every defensive snap and finished with 11 tackles in Cleveland’s loss to the Patriots. He currently ranks fourth in the league in total tackles with 73.
- T.J. Watt, LB (Steelers): The youngest Watt brother put on a show on Monday night. He finished with three tackles, two sacks, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery in the Steelers’ win over the Dolphins. The third year pro now has six sacks and 17 quarterback hits through seven games.
- Vince Biegel, LB (Dolphins): Biegel started at outside linebacker and finished with a team-high nine tackles on Monday night. The third year pro has been a bright spot on Miami’s defense ever since being inserted into the starting lineup three weeks ago.
- Leon Jacobs, LB (Jaguars): Jacobs was inactive in Week 8 due to a hamstring injury suffered in last week’s game.
- Natrell Jamerson, DB (Panthers): Jamerson was placed on injured reserve last week because of a foot injury and will miss the remainder of the season.
- Michael Deiter, OG (Dolphins): For the seventh straight game, Deiter started at left guard and played 100% of the offensive snaps for the Dolphins.
- Alec Ingold, FB (Raiders): Ingold played seven snaps at fullback and had one carry for two yards in the Raiders’ Week 8 loss to the Texans.
- David Edwards, OG (Rams): The fifth round pick started his second straight game at left guard and played every offensive snap for the Rams.
- T.J. Edwards, LB (Eagles): Edwards played 15 defensive snaps at inside linebacker and finished with four total tackles.