- Head coach Paul Chryst emphasizing that the loss cannot be pinned on the Wisconsin offensive line:
“Definitely not all on the o-line, definitely not on J.T. There’s 11 on offense, 11 on defense,” Chryst said. “It’s a really good defense. Obviously the things that we had to help us [on offense], we didn’t do them well enough.”
- Tyler Biadasz’s comments following the game:
Tyler Biadasz on what went wrong for the Badgers today and what they need to do to close out the season strong: pic.twitter.com/uVryVHBQgL— Badger Herald Sports (@BHeraldSports) October 26, 2019
- Paul Chryst’s full comments following the loss.
- Lots of people on social media aren’t too happy with ol’ Coach Dad. However, if you look at the below illustration, it’s clear that the talent he brings in each season fails by comparison to some other schools. That includes what Ohio State gets each season. It’s very hard to compete on a national level each season when you’re not getting the same kind of talent as everyone else.
When your incoming talent every year is astronomically lower than all other top teams but we still manage to win 8-10 games every year the tea is actually called Paul Chryst maximizes our talent pic.twitter.com/39IRwPTi8l— Jason Mettlach (@JasonMettlach94) October 26, 2019
- Ohio State head coach Ryan Day’s post-game comments when discussing the game with the FOX crew.
- The Badgers now have a bye week before returning home on Nov. 9th to play the No. 20 Iowa Hawkeyes at Camp Randall Stadium.