We want to make sure you are completely and 100% ready for today’s game so we’ve linked every article we’ve written about Illinois this week in this post! I know, I know, we are too good to you.
We will have a couple more posts later today including: a How To Watch post, a Game Thread, a Game Recap and Unit Grades. Our photographer Matt Fleming is at Ohio Stadium photographing the game for us and we’ll have the Twitter account firing off average (when Drew is in charge) and informative (when Ryan is) tweets throughout the game.
It’s game day, folks. Let’s do this.
- Will the Badgers ever be more than just pretty good?
- The national rankings both dropped the Badgers.
- The SB Nation FanPulse poll also, predictably, dropped the Badgers down the rankings.
- Monday morning press conference roundup from Paul Chryst.
- Another set of rankings that the Badgers dropped spots in: Kevin’s Power Rankings.
- Roasting Wisconsin.
- We only had the one podcast this week since there was an emergency EMOTIONS podcast after the Illinois game. We welcomed Land-Grant Holy Land to help us preview the game.
- How is Ohio State doing this year? Good.
- What do the Badgers need to do to beat the Buckeyes? Tyler has three ideas.
- Week 9 depth chart and injury report for the Badgers, updated on Thursday.
- An interview with LGHL’s site manager to help preview the game.
- Drew’s interview with LGHL to help preview the game AND cheese.
- Get your last minute bets in on the game with Tyler’s advice.
- Brutus sucks.
- Here’s a guide to help you plan out the rest of your Saturday college football viewing.
- Your weekly recruiting updates:
- Badgers are going to need to channel their inner Brooks Bollinger if they want to pull off the upset.
That was one of two games Brooks Bollinger started and won at Ohio State.— Zach Heilprin (@ZachHeilprin) October 25, 2019
He also dropped this epic line on an autograph that eventually found its way back to the Buckeyes. https://t.co/Nyxa69YsQf https://t.co/YS9keYTzNr pic.twitter.com/5571xts0Ho
- Melted cheese is thicker than blood, as they always say.
Big gameday in Columbus this weekend means that @VincentCountry is a house divided. My heart is with @BadgerFootball, but our son @t_lova23 is with @OhioStateFB.— Troy Vincent (@TroyVincentSr) October 25, 2019
That said – #OnWisconsin! pic.twitter.com/I0J7QQFUbQ
- Here is Ohio State’s two-deep for the game. There are a couple of players who will be game time decisions for the Buckeyes.
Fifth string running back Steele Chambers has such an excellent name. I hope he rushes for 300 yards against Michigan one day.
- Weekly pump up video TO GET YOU READ FOR SOME FOOTBAWWWWWWW!:
This moment, is what counts.— Wisconsin Football (@BadgerFootball) October 24, 2019
Chapter 8: Unwavering#OnWisconsin pic.twitter.com/XL5oqqAwy2