Once again, the Wisconsin Badgers men’s basketball squad hopes to get back on track. This time, however, it will have to come out victorious on the road.
On Sunday evening, Wisconsin (10-4, 2-1 Big Ten) takes on Penn State in its fourth Big Ten match-up of the 2018-19 season. UW has won six straight contests in University Park and 10 consecutive over the Nittany Lions. Greg Gard’s team comes off a disappointing 59-52 home loss against Minnesota where it scored only 14 points in the first half and struggled from the free throw line.
Penn State (7-7, 0-3) will be without head coach Pat Chambers, who was suspended one game for shoving guard Myles Dread in their recent loss against Michigan.
Wisconsin leads the all-time series 36-10 and is 16-7 on the road against the Nittany Lions.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Penn State will tip off at 6:30 p.m. CT at the Bryce Jordan Center in University Park, Pa.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on BTN with Dave O’Brien and Robbie Hummel on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
Via BTN2Go.com and the FOX Sports mobile app.
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
Wisconsin’s possible starters
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 14.9 points per game, 3.6 rebounds per game, 2.8 assists per game; leads Big Ten in shooting three-pointers at 48.8 percent (39 of 80)
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.1 points per game, 4.3 rebounds per game, 1.1 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 19.1 points per game, 10.5 rebounds per game. 4.7 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 10.0 points per game, 2.8 rebounds per game, 1.8 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 7.5 points per game, 2.7 rebounds per game, 1.0 assists per game